Emergency Fuel Voucher Scheme
17 February 2020 10:30
Are you a Sussex resident?
Do you have a prepayment meter?
You may be entitled to an emergency fuel voucher
The fuel voucher scheme is for those facing financial crisis and vulnerable, e.g. disabled; young children in household; carer. You will be asked to provide some evidence of your crisis (ie: bank statement).
Full criteria below:
- If you’re on a means-tested benefit or awaiting a benefit decision, or;
- If you have limited income and no recourse to public funds, or;
- If you have no other way of obtaining funds, e.g. funds needed to pay rent arrears to avoid homelessness
And you’re vulnerable for one of the following reasons:
- Have a disability, or;
- Are a carer to a child or disabled person, or;
- Are of pension age and frail, or;
- Have recently been housed following homelessness, or;
- Have recently released from an institution such as prison or hospital, or;
- Are at risk of becoming homeless, or;Are fleeing domestic abuse