- Home Visiting - Do you need advice but can't get out to see someone? If you'd struggle to get to one of our centres because of a health condition or caring responsibility, we can come to you. Thanks to the National Lottery Community Fund, we can give advice on topics such as benefits, debt, housing, employment, relationships, consumer, immigration, health and care, all in the comfort of your own home. We cover all areas of Arun and Chichester.
We are currently unable to offer home visiting but our dedicated team can still support you. Call our Adviceline on 0808 278 7969 (freephone) and we can have one of our dedicated team support you with your issue. Our Home Visiting team members are still on hand to help with form filling, writing letters, making phone calls and more.
- Social Prescribing Service - Our team of Social Prescribers are working with patients of Fitzalan, The Coppice and Angmering GP surgeries to help improve your wellbeing by linking you to appropriate services and support.
We can help you find a new hobby, connect with others in your community or manage a health condition: whatever matters to you. We work with you in a series of sessions tailored to your need, including attending sessions with you if you're anxious about going alone. Our team are not medically trained but can help you take control of your wellbeing and link in with your healthcare providers as needed.
Your GP surgery can refer you to our service or if you'd like to understand more about our service, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01903 725960.
- Help to Claim - Whether you're new to the benefit system or considering switching to Universal Credit, our advisers can talk you through the what, where, why and how of making a claim. Call 0800 144 8 444 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm or follow the link and click "talk to us online".
- Video advice - We're making it easier for you to talk to us. You can start a video call with a local adviser Tuesday-Friday 10am-12pm through our new, easy-to-use platform. You can even add another person to the call, such as a family member or support worker, and we can include a foreign language or BSL interpreter. We now also offer appointments using Relay UK for those with hearing or speech difficulties - you can request an appointment through our video request form. Click here to find out more or complete our online form to request an appointment.
- Law Clinic - We can offer up to 30 minutes of free legal advice through the Law Clinic. The areas of law covered are Civil Litigation, Employment, Family, Property and Wills and Probate. For further information access our leaflet here.