- Home Visiting - Do you need advice but can't get out to see someone? If you'd struggle to get to one of our centres because of a health condition or caring responsibility, we can come to you. Thanks to the National Lottery Community Fund, we can give advice on topics such as benefits, debt, housing, employment, relationships, consumer, immigration, health and care, all in the comfort of your own home. We cover all areas of Arun and Chichester.
We are currently unable to offer home visiting but our dedicated team can still support you. Call our Adviceline on 0808 278 7969 (freephone) and we can have one of our dedicated team support you with your issue. Our Home Visiting team members are still on hand to help with form filling, writing letters, making phone calls and more.
- Social Prescribing Service - Our team of Social Prescribers are working with patients of Fitzalan, The Coppice and Angmering GP surgeries to help improve your wellbeing by linking you to appropriate services and support.
We can help you find a new hobby, connect with others in your community or manage a health condition: whatever matters to you. We work with you in a series of sessions tailored to your need, including attending sessions with you if you're anxious about going alone. Our team are not medically trained but can help you take control of your wellbeing and link in with your healthcare providers as needed.
Your GP surgery can refer you to our service or if you'd like to understand more about our service, email email@example.com or call 01903 725960. You can refer clients you're working with on our online form - https://arunchichestercab.org.uk/social-prescribing-referral.
- Help to Claim - Whether you're new to the benefit system or considering switching to Universal Credit, our advisers can talk you through the what, where, why and how of making a claim. Call 0800 144 8 444 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm or follow the link and click "talk to us online". We’ve partnered with SignVideo to provide better access to our Help to Claim service for the Deaf BSL community. We are also able to provide a translation service, should you need it.
- Video advice - We're making it easier for you to talk to us. You can start a video call with a local adviser Tuesday-Friday 10am-12pm through our new, easy-to-use platform. You can even add another person to the call, such as a family member or support worker, and we can include a foreign language or BSL interpreter. We now also offer appointments using Relay UK for those with hearing or speech difficulties - you can request an appointment through our video request form. Click here to find out more or complete our online form to request an appointment.
- EU Settlement scheme - our dedicated adviser can help you apply to the EU Settlement scheme, navigate you through the identity checks and what documents you'll require, as well as assisting with appeals. If you'd like an appointment, click here to complete our online form.
- Chichester Digital Money Coaching - we can help get you connected through our joint initiative, "Technology Doesn't Byte". Whether you'd like to learn how to get more out of your device, save money using online tools or find grants to assist with the cost of a device or broadband, we can help. Our dedicated adviser covers the entire district of Chichester and can support you over the phone, online or in person. Other organisations can refer clients here or you can call our team and ask for an appointment with our Digital Money Coach on 01243 776528.
- Law Clinic - We can offer up to 30 minutes of free legal advice through the Law Clinic. The areas of law covered are Civil Litigation, Employment, Family, Property and Wills and Probate. For further information access our leaflet here.