BREAKING NEWS: Coronavirus Update 30.12.2020
30 December 2020 18:01
Below are the key highlights from today's Coronavirus Update made by the Prime Minister. COVID19 cases are rising across the country, it's important that we all follow the rules in your tier to help curb the spread of the virus.
🚨 As of midnight tonight, nearly all of England will be in tier 3 or tier 4 - the toughest of the Coronavirus Restrictions following a recorded 981 death in the past 24 hours
😔 75% of England will move into tier 4 from Midnight tonight.
📗 Secondary schools & Colleges in England to reopen on January 18
📕 Most primary schools in England to reopen as planned on January 4
😢 UK record 50,023 CASES & 981 DEATHS in the past 24 hours.
💉 #COVID19: Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine has now been approved for use in UK
👋🏻 MPs vote to back post-Brexit EUUK trade deal by 521-73
Click to find out what Tier you're going into.
How are you feeling, right now?
- You may be feeling confused about furlough?
- Scared of self-isolation, domestic abuse, or caring for someone alone?
- Uncertain of what is available for the self-employed, or your future as a student?
- Anxious about redundancy, or unsure of your rights?
- Concerned about your mortgage or Fearing being evicted?
- Struggling to pay debts or need help with your energy bills?
- Forced to cancel a holiday or you need help with EU settlement scheme?
- Fearing about your financial future or want to know what benefits are available?
Click here to contact us.
Arun & Chichester Citizens Advice are here to give you the knowledge and confidence need to find your way forward - whoever you are, and whatever your problem. Click here to get Advice
In 2020, the charity dealt with over 9,600 clients, over 23,000 issues, and helped generate and provide a total of over £2.4million in income gains for local people, who came to us for help and advice.
Our trained team of volunteers, and staff, are here to support you. You are not alone.
- Advice Line:0344 477 1171 (Mon to Fri 9am - 5pm)
- Web chat:https://bit.ly/AdviceWebChat (Mon to Fri 9am - 5pm)
- 24/7 Self Advice guide:https://bit.ly/SelfAdviceGuide
- Other Services:https://www.arunchichestercab.org.uk/contact-us/specialist-services/
- Domestic Abuse:https://www.arunchichestercab.org.uk/contact-us/domestic-abuse-support/
- Big Energy Saving Network:https://bit.ly/bigenergysaving2020
- Health Survey Questionnaire:https://bit.ly/AccessToHealthServices2020
- Join the team:https://www.arunchichestercab.org.uk/volunteer/volunteer/
Be More Social: