Coronavirus and Lockdown – what does it mean to you?
01 January 0001 00:00
- You may be feeling confused about furlough?
- Scared of the impact of self-isolation or caring for someone alone?
- Uncertain if you’re self-employed or where you stand as a student?
- Anxious about redundancy or unsure of your rights?
- Concerned about your mortgage or Fearing being evicted?
- Struggling to pay debts or stressed about winter energy bills?
- Forced to cancel a holiday or help with EU settlement scheme
- Fearing about your financial future or want to know what benefits are available?
Whatever it is – will help you find a way forward.
Between March and September 2020, Arun & Chichester Citizens Advice, dealt with over 6,300 inquiries. And, in just 6 months, the charity’s online and via telephone advisers have helped thousands in Bognor, Littlehampton, Arundel, and the surrounding areas, and their clients financially benefitted by over £1.4million from the advice and assistance provided to them.
Our trained team of volunteers, and staff, are here to support you, online and by telephone. You are not alone. #WeAreCitizensAdvice.
CEO, Arun & Chichester Citizens Advice
- Advice Line:0344 477 1171 (Mon to Fri 9am - 5pm)
- Web chat:https://bit.ly/AdviceWebChat (Mon to Fri 9am - 5pm)
- 24/7 Self Advice guide:https://bit.ly/SelfAdviceGuide
- Other Services:https://www.arunchichestercab.org.uk/contact-us/specialist-services/
- Domestic Abuse:https://www.arunchichestercab.org.uk/contact-us/domestic-abuse-support/
- Big Energy Saving Network:https://bit.ly/bigenergysaving2020
- Health Survey Questionnaire:https://bit.ly/AccessToHealthServices2020
- Join the team:https://www.arunchichestercab.org.uk/volunteer/volunteer/
Be More Social: