Live Online Session – Redundancy
07 December 2020 13:40
Are you worried about redundancy?
Join us and our friends at Citizens Advice in West Sussex for a live online session for information to help with worries you may be facing.
Hear from our employment specialist and one of our expert advisers.
Date: Thursday 10th December, 2020
Our team will be sharing general information to let you know about:
– your rights if you think you’re at risk
– the processes your employer should follow
– redundancy pay and whether this is affected by furlough
– information about benefits, debt, housing and other worries
– support available if you are worried about your mental health and relationships
We will be able to answer one or two questions from viewers during the event. To submit a question for our team, click here to complete a simple form.
Please send your questions before 9am on Tuesday December 8th, 2020.
We will not ask you for any contact details or collect any personal information.
– Time will be limited and we may not be able to answer all questions
– We can only give general information during the event. For personal advice or complex situations, please contact us to talk to an adviser in private:
Click here for email or web chat.
Or you can telephone Adviceline: 0344 477 1171 (Monday to Friday, 9am-4.30pm)
This event is jointly hosted by Citizens Advice Arun and Chichester and Citizens Advice in West Sussex (North, South, East).