COVID Information


Arun & Chichester Citizens Advice is pleased to announce their recent partnership with Arun District Council, Age UK West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and Voluntary Action Arun and Chichester to help keep the community informed about the Coronavirus and understand the impact it is having on everyone.








 - I can’t afford to isolate...

You or your child might be asked to self-isolate but you might be entitled to some financial help while you’re unable to work. 

Find out what other help might be available on  

The government recommend you self-isolate until you test negative 2 days in a row - this should be at least 5 days after you first tested positive. 

If you’re worried about your finances, need help with the costs of food or electricity, call us today on 0808 278 7969.